A picture dictionary is a valuable resource for Warlpiri school children and their teachers, for Warlpiri speakers working to develop their literacy in their own language, and for anyone who wants to learn more about Warlpiri language and culture.
This book contains:
- More than 400 black and white illustrations, and over 600 Warlpiri keywords in stand-out colour
- Example sentences, with translations into English
- Comprehensive and cross-referenced word lists so that words can be quickly located in the dictionary
- Culturally relevant content
- Teacher-friendly layout designed to make preparation of learning resources easy