GALCAC Goldfields Aboriginal Language Awards is open for nomination for 2022.
1. Hall of Fame: Long term commitment by an individual towards the use and preservation of Aboriginal languages.
2. Outstanding educational body promoting Aboriginal language learning.
3. Outstanding business promoting use of Aboriginal languages.
4. Outstanding individual promoting use of Aboriginal languages.
5. Outstanding under 21 year old using or promoting Aboriginal languages.
6. Outstanding individual contribution towards Aboriginal language use and preservation.
7. Outstanding individual, organisation or business promoting interpretation and translating of Aboriginal languages.
8. Outstanding government department or agency promoting use of Aboriginal languages.
Nominees received a letter of congratulation and Award winners are announced at a morning tea and received a framed certificate.
Check out our Facebook page for event info.
Nominations close Friday 6th May 4pm.
Nominations forms can be downloaded or email us and we’ll send one firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9021 3788. Alternatively, drop into the Goldfields Language Centre on Burt St, Boulder and pick a form up.