Linguists at GALC undertake historical and linguistic research on the languages of the Goldfields region.
These papers are public and available as downloads. Citation of these papers is essential.
- Kaalamaya Doccumentation and Language Family 2013 by Sue Hanson
- Language Names by Sue Hanson
- Letter choices when Writing WA Goldfields Languages by Sue Hanson
- Aboriginal Languages of the Darlot Area in 1895 by Sue Hanson
- Do Aboriginal Languages Matter? by Sue Hanson
- Languages and Dialects of the Goldfields Region by Sue Hanson
- An Introduction to the Orthography and Grammatical Structure of Ngaju by Dr. Marion Mullin
- Maduwongga Phonology by Gizem Milonas
- Undocumented Languages of the Goldfields Region 2020 by Sue Hanson and Troy Reynolds