Welcome to the Goldfields Aboriginal Language Centre (GALC) website!
follow This is the website for the Goldfields Aboriginal Languages Project. The project commenced in 2011 and aims to record, lingusitically analyse and database the Aboriginal languages of the Goldfields, WA, region in order to create preservation and use documents such as dictionaries and grammars. This work is done in partnership with each language group of the Goldfields.
http://actiononaccess.org/?c=cost-of-antibiotics-in-USA The Project team partners with each language group to create teaching and learning resources in order for people to enjoy their languages and teach children language speaking, reading and writing skills.
http://www.faeganspub.com/?f=order-antibiotics-online-Australia You’ll find lots of information about the Wangka Project on this website but if you would like more, drop us an email via the contact form!
http://www.faeganspub.com/?f=buy-antibiotics-online-cheap GALC runs monthly cultural competency training, the annual Goldfields Language Awards and NAIDOC week stalls and activities.
- Thursday 14 June further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 19th July further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 16th August further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 13th September further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 18th October further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 15th November further info on GALC Facebook page
Contact GALC to book places on (08)9021 3788 or firstname.lastname@example.org