Welcome to the Goldfields Aboriginal Language Centre (GALC) website!
is it legal to buy antibiotics from canada This is the website for the Goldfields Aboriginal Languages Project. The project commenced in 2011 and aims to record, lingusitically analyse and database the Aboriginal languages of the Goldfields, WA, region in order to create preservation and use documents such as dictionaries and grammars. This work is done in partnership with each language group of the Goldfields.
go site The Project team partners with each language group to create teaching and learning resources in order for people to enjoy their languages and teach children language speaking, reading and writing skills.
http://www.digistorytelling.com/?d=is-it-legal-to-buy-antibiotics-online-in-Canada You’ll find lots of information about the Wangka Project on this website but if you would like more, drop us an email via the contact form!
http://bsquared-consulting.com/?a=where-to-buy-broad-spectrum-antibiotics GALC runs monthly cultural competency training, the annual Goldfields Language Awards and NAIDOC week stalls and activities.
- Thursday 25th January further info on GALC Facebook page
- Tuesday 20th February further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 22nd March further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 19 April further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 17 May further info on GALC Facebook page
- Thursday 14 June further info on GALC Facebook page
Contact GALC to book places on (08)9021 3788 or email@example.com