This picture dictionary is part of an innovative series of illustrated Aboriginal language dictionaries. It is a valuable resource for Pitjantjatjara/Yankunytjatjara school children and their teachers, for language speakers wanting to learn literacy in their own language and for anyone wanting to learn something about the Pitjantjatjara/Yankunytjatjara language and culture.
- More than 400 black and white illustrations, and over 600 Pitjantjatjara/Yankunytjatjara keywords in stand-out colour
- Example sentences, with illustrations into English
- Comprehensive and cross-reference word lists so that words can be quickly located in the dictionary
- Culturally relevant content
- Teacher-friendly layout designed to make preparations for language resources easy